Simples are BACK: Warm up your Cricuts!
Design Space Desktop Refresher!
Calling all Paper Crafters!!!!
I am a paper crafter and yes a memory keeper and "sharer" too. My SIMPLES and Simple Tool Kit were born to help us get our photos out of our phones and into layouts in albums. It is so wonderful to sit on the couch with a 12x12 album and wander through our adventures! If you have noticed behind me in my classroom I have this fabulous sign!
I added Stampin' Up! to my crafty life and stuck with cardmaking for some time. Still love having my cards to send to friends and family. BUT I have missed sharing my memories and photos are hanging out in my phone now. It is time to #SIMPLEIT and bring back the Simples! And of course that means Cricuts too! I have both a Cricut Explore Air 2 and Cricut Maker. As a paper crafter, the Explore really can do the job but I do like the cutting ability of the Maker.
This course will offer several mini classes to help us get back into the swing of memory sharing. We will dust off our Cricuts and get cutting some Simples!
- Organizing and Gathering Memorykeeping Supplies with Stampin' Up! and others
- Design Space Review including new Desk Top Beta and Design Space App (I use an iPhone and iPad)
- Photo Printing and Cropping featuring a few of my favorite apps
- Using Design Space Pattern feature to add pizzazz to our projects too!
- Fonts! a new collectible
- Included: Unique collection of (5) double page SIMPLES (available only in this class) with customizable titles using Design Space.
Classes will be held live in my Zoom Classroom and recorded so you can watch anytime. Classes are also downloadable and some will also have downloadable notes.
Here is our schedule:
These classes will all be presented live and recorded so you can join me live or watch this later ...or both!
Here is what I will be using to create my Simple Samples (say that 5 times fast!)