2020 using Vinyl and HTV with Design Space Cricuts
Learn (or review) the basics while making 3 mini projects! Live Class November 30 7:30 pm eastern
Get ready to create your holiday gifts! Vinyl is awesome but can be a bit tricky. This class will introduce or help you review all about vinyl.
- What vinyl do I need for my project?
- Where do you shop for vinyl?
- HTV? Siser? Transfer tape?
- Can I layer colors on my project?
- Easy Press or Easy Press 2?
3 Quick and easy projects using my Just SVGs so you can test all your new learned skills.
What will you need?
- Cricut Maker or and member of the Cricut Explore Family (yes the Explore Family will do this too!)
- Green Mat and weeding tool (great price!!)
- Working Knowledge of Design Space and your Cricut (If not, take this class too)
- selection of vinyl and HTV and I am shopping at my favorite supplier Expressions Vinyl
- Here are my choices:
- Oracal 651 collection, Oracal 631 collection,Heat Transfer Vinyl and I have had this roll of transfer tape for awhile!
- If you want to wait til after we talk about these materials, you can always watch the class and then order your products and create your projects :)